Tuesday, June 12, 2012

#bachelorette

well well well.
we all know I don't take bachelor/ette lightly
I thought I would give my thoughts on last nights ep.
you can bet your bottom dollar that I slipped this tee on before I tuned in.
and yes I am 100% team jef, my heart belongs to no other contender.
Sooooo my thoughts are as follows.
Sean: you are darling but such a SNOOOOOOOZER. spice things up a bit please. at times while I was watching I didnt know if it was nighttime on the show or if I was looking at the inside of my eyelids
Group Date: hahahahahanahahahahaha kalon is an idiot. And I'm sure people are going to hate me for saying this but i think arie is a raging alcoholic. He stumbles everywhere. Bless his heart. Doug...go home. Chris' doppelgänger= Bert from sesame street. John- who are you? Alejandro....enough said. Ryan- I wish I had something bad to say about you right now but all I really can say is that you give me the heebyjeebies
Jef: you are the most awkward soul. But truth be told...I think the rest of the contestants are far too not awkward given the situation. Emily adores you but let's get real here...you were thinking about me the whole date hence the "Chloe handbag" comment....first time Emily has ever mentioned picking up and moving with any of the guys. Interesting......
Emily really pisses me off because she is the size of my right thigh and has the cutest clothes.
But those are my thoughts.
Take them or leave them.

To infinity, and beyond!
Ruthie

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahhahaa best ever. Team arie and jef. Ps I like John so eat that. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....where did you find that shirt?! And I'm thinking we need to find him...rumor has it that he has been in Provo all week promoting people water. I'm thinking it's time for a stalker sesh.
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete